Your Customers are Online... Shouldn't You Be?
In recent years, Social Media has become a powerful marketing force along with Search Engine Optimization, Pay per Click Marketing, and having an overall web presence. Your customers will hear about you from their friends online as well as from friends of friends online. Social Media provides a way for your business to interact directly with your customers and potential customers. Tight Line Marketing is a full service Internet Marketing firm. We will help you with every aspect of Social Media Marketing. Get your brand name out there! Get noticed with brand recognition techniques available only through social media marketing. Manage reviews - good and bad to maintain a solid business reputation among your clients and potential clients.
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities. Tight Line Marketing works hand in hand with it's clients to develop a robust social media strategy that will maximize results!
Why would a search marketer — or a site about search engines — care about social media? The two are very closely related.
Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content.
Your customers are online... Shouldn't you be?
Why Does Your Business Need Social Media?
- Your customers are spending one out of every six minutes on social networking when they are online.
- By providing valuable information through Social Media, your business will create a reputable online presence and become a trusted source of information in your industry.
- Human interaction goes a long way with customers seeking information and answers. Interaction through social networking opens up conversations to create brand loyalty and build long-lasting relationships.
- Engage customers to find out what they like and don’t like to continually improve your business.
- Go viral! If your business has something exciting to share, Social Media is the best way to spread your messaging fast!
- Social media is measurable, so you know how many people are looking at and interacting with your posts.
Social Media Order Form